2.01.2012

storytime

I recently fell hard for a wonderful children's book by William Joyce.
During a routine (and oh, so unnecessary) trip to Target a bright book cover titled The Man in the Moon caught my eye. I want my two boys to love reading as much as I did when I was their age, so I encourage a new book over a new toy as often as possible. *I have to say though, even if I was not a mom- I would probably make my way to the children's book section anyway. (I always do at any bookstore.) I still dream that one day I can write (and illustrate) a book for kids. An art teacher in high school once told me that she could see me doing so as a career- and the thought has never left my mind...

Books like this inspire me more than ever. A great story and the ART! I love it. If you ever get a moment to read it- do so... It really is lovely.




No comments:

Post a Comment