1.16.2012

inspiration

I'm taking a break from a long list of responsibilities and envisioning my next creative endeavor.. An art party my boyfriend and I will be hosting in a few weeks. I don't think vivid imaginations and artistic ideas ever fade (at least my imagination remains stable and dare I say, ridiculous still)- but I do beleive the skill in making the art can fade if not practiced often. Finding the time can be a feat as well. But I NEED to get my creative on.. And as the day nears...I find my urge to dust of the brushes and buy some canvases growing and the confidence of making anything half-decent fading. Thankfully, some people out there have the gift. The ability to make pupils enlarge and get those creative juices flowing...
Inspiration is never hard to find. And inspiration is the first step in making things happen.

 audrey kawasaki
gabriel moreno 
 christopher bettig
 alberto cerriteno
 matthew lujan
alberto cerriteno 
swoon

I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment